2011/08/14

Whispered Lies by Sherrilyn Kenyon

To be honest, I have been fighting with myself to read the book. The first installmet of the B.A.D. series I read was 'Silent Truth' which turned out was one of the best books I read so far. I kind of hoped that I would find a book that continues with the Story of Hunter and Abbie but I only found the other installments which deal with the stories of other agents. At first I was disappointed and started to read other books but as time went on I decided to buy the book. That was about a half year ago and a week ago I started to read it. 
I have read about two third of the book as of now. I'm really thrilled with the plot and how the characters develop through out the book. The book has three major locations which are the USA, France, South America. It's astonishing how the people who are involved with B.A.D. work together.
The main characters are Carlos and Gabrielle. I really like them, especially Carlos's behaviour towards her. He is always the though agent but when it comes to her he gets gentle and sensitive. She is like a hell cat when she starts to concentrate on something but due to her past she doesn't feel desirable. He makes her feel like a woman again.
Carlos's duty is to hand her over to B.A.D and Interpol after they succeed their mission but all he wants is to have a safe somewhere close to him. But he also realizes that keeping her safe with him is nearly impossible. But worrying about B.A.D or Interpol has to wait because first they have te make it alive out of the hands from the Anguis.
Now I'm glad I started to read the book because it is thrilling and the connection to B.A.D is still there. The exact same thing which made 'Silent Truth' one of my favourite books is also given here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen